Prof. Dalit Naor
Fields of Research
Dalit Naor received a B.Sc (Cum Laude) from the Technion, and M.Sc and Ph.D from the University of Californian at Davis, all in Computer Science. She then held post doctoral positions at Stanford and Tel-Aviv University until she joined IBM Research in 1996. While at IBM, Dalit developed a long career as a senior technical staff member and a senior manager in the Haifa Research Lab, and was a visiting scientist at IBM Almaden in CA during 1999-2001. In February 2021 she joined as the Dean for the School of Computer Science. Dalit is an expert in Cloud platforms and Storage systems, with an extensive industrial research experience.
1. Y. Moatti, E. Rom, R. Gracia-Tinedo, D. Naor, et al. Too Big to Eat: Boosting Analytics Data Ingestion from Object Stores with Scoop. IEEE 33rd International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE) 2017.
2. R. Gracia-Tinedo, D. Harnik, D. Naor, D. Sotnikov, S. Toledo, A. Zuck. SDGen: Mimicking Datasets for Content Generation in Storage Benchmarks. 13th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST) 2015.
3. M. Factor, K. Meth, D. Naor, O. Rodeh, J. Satran. Object Storage: The Future Building Block for Storage Systems. IEEE International Symposium on Mass Storage Systems and Technology (MSST) 2005.
4. D. Naor, M. Naor, J. Lotspiech. Revocation and Tracing Schemes for Stateless Receivers. CRYPTO 2001.
5. A. Herzberg, Y. Mass, J. Mihaeli, D. Naor, Y. Ravid. Access Control Meets Public Key Infrastructure, Or: Assigning Roles to Strangers. IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy 2000.
6. D. Gusfield, K. Balasubramanian, D. Naor. Parametric Optimization of Sequence Alignment. Algorithmica 12 (1994) and SODA 1992.
7. D. Naor, D. Gusfield, C. Martel. A Fast Algorithm for Optimally Increasing the Edge Connectivity. SIAM J. Comput. 26 (1997) and FOCS 1990.